Have you noticed that your skin is extra dry? After a long and exceptionally cold winter in most parts of the country, combined with time stuck at home and wearing masks a lot, you may notice that your skin is more dry and tired than usual for this time of year. Now that we’re beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel – both literally and metaphorically – it’s time to snap out of a long hibernation and wake up your skin! While you may have a good skin care regimen at home, it may not be enough to help relieve the dryness and lack of luster that greets you in the mirror every morning. If that’s the case, consider getting the extra boost that only medspa rejuvenation treatments can provide.
Rejuvenation Facial Treatments
Med spas can offer a variety of medical-grade treatments to make you look and feel like a new person. Some popular Spring treatments include:
- Refreshing Hydra-dermabrasion/Hydro-Micro Facial – A medical-grade, yet gentle, exfoliation uses bristles and suction to gently remove the outermost layer of dead skin cells, then infuses the skin with rich nutrients to bring out a glowing new you.
- Miraculous MicroNeedling w/ Collagen Booster – This treatment uses tiny needles to induce your skin’s own ability to produce collagen – the substance that makes your skin brighter and has a more youthful glow.
- Soothing Signature Face Lift Enzyme Peel– Refresh your face with Vitamin C and fruit enzymes blended in an organic aloe vera base. This facial will visibly reduce redness and brighten the skin while hyaluronic acid provides superior hydration.
- Uplifting Ormedic Lift Enzyme Peel – Organic ingredients work to rebalance, regenerate and restore skin while comfrey stem cells boost cellular turnover.
- Invigorating IPL (Intense Pulsed Light Therapy)– Pulsed light repairs skin conditions such as sun damage, signs of aging, and uneven skin tone. This treatment targets only problem areas while leaving your healthy tissue intact.
- Luminating O2 Lift-Oxygen Facial – This luxurious treatment infuses the skin with oxygen, plant-derived stem cells, peptides, and a high concentration of enzymatic botanicals leaving it looking luminous, refreshed, and rejuvenated.
- Hydrating BioMolecular Recovery Mask – Awaken tired skin with a therapeutic sheet mask. It delivers a powerful infusion of ingredients that hydrate and brighten for an instantly refreshed appearance.
- Rejuvenating Fraxel Laser Treatment – A laser delivers very small, controlled bursts of heat energy to resurface and rejuvenate the skin, while also smoothing textural irregularities, revitalizing sun-damaged skin, and improving overall skin quality.
- Profoundly Transforming Radiofrequency Treatment – Radiofrequency (RF) energy and ultrafine needles (microneedles) work together to renew your skin from within. Just a single Profound treatment stimulates your skin to naturally reproduce collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid – your skin’s naturally made substances that revitalize the skin and build back a healthy, youthful appearance.
If you feel like you’re ready to reset, move forward, and welcome the beauty and renewal of Spring – both within and without – then there is nothing like a day at a med spa and rejuvenation treatments to help you do just that!