February, known as the month of love, is here, which means everything romantic, cute and chic is filing down your Instagram or Facebook feed. While Valentine’s Day may not look the same for some of us this year, or we may not have a Valentine to spend it with, you can always grab your Gal-entines and celebrate love, life and beauty, and anything that makes you feel happy to be alive. There is nothing like a Med Spa day to help you do just that.
If you’re in need of a reset, or you want to transform your appearance and reveal a younger, more vibrant you, then here are a few suggestions for med spa treatments.
Refresh Your Skin with a Chemical Peel Med Spa Treatment
Our chemical peel treatments work to resurface your skin. Once the peel is applied, they work to remove the top layers of your skin, leaving it renewed, smoother, and younger-looking. Here are a few popular peels:
- Perfection Lift IPeel – Ready for a near-perfect face? This facial peel is formulated to quickly and effectively reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles, pigmentation, and acne. Since this is an extra-strength treatment, it reveals a younger, more beautiful you in just one session.
- Lightening Lift IPeel – Need to lighten up? Special brightening agents work to reduce all forms of pigmentation, signs of aging, dry/dehydrated, uneven skin tone, age spots & redness.
- Wrinkle Lift IPeel – Not just for wrinkles! This peel is formulated with an innovative blend of firming & anti-aging properties, to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. It also takes away dull, dead cells to illuminate the skin, reduce the appearance of age spots, clogged pores & blemishes.
Refine Your Face with Fillers
Fillers are a safe way to stimulate collagen in your skin, that magic substance that keeps the skin soft, smooth, and wrinkle-free. We have fillers for treating different parts of the face such as:
- Lyft – to treat the mid-face, like your cheeks, bringing back a rosy appearance.
- Refyne – to treat fine lines so you’re more youthful again.
- Defyne – to treat creases for a smoother, calmer-looking you.
- Kysse – to treat your lips, making them smoother and more kissable.
Revive Romance with Retinol
If you’re ready to get rid of those fine lines and wrinkles, but not ready to use injectables, then micro-needling is a great option. Micro-needling is a revolutionary device that aims to tighten, lift and rejuvenate skin. Micro-Needling with (P.R.R) Protein Rich Retinol not only stimulates collagen but also infuses your skin with nourishing trans retinol and amino acids, so the visible improvement from this treatment is even more noticeable. Get ready to wow yourself with a noticeable difference!
Give Yourself the Red Carpet with these Med Spa Treatments!
Microdermabrasion with the DermaSweep™ MD is another great alternative to injectables. It treats specific skin conditions and improves your overall skin appearance and health. By removing dead skin cells, the body is stimulated to create new skin cells giving you a look and feel that’s close to truly timeless skin.
- Red Carpet Hydra-Dermabrasion – Red Carpet is a rich formula of ingredients that will take hydration to the next level. Specifically formulated ingredients help drive the hydrating agents deeper into the skin, making them instantly more effective. It’s the perfect “skinfusion” to make you feel like a VIP.
- Hydradermabrasion/Hydro-Micro Facial – Bristles and suction are used to gently remove the outermost layer of dead skin cells and then the skin is infused with valuable nutrients to enhance results. This treatment helps improve signs of acne, aging skin & dehydration for a fresh, healthy glow.
Love Every View of You with CoolSculpting
Do you look a little lumpy in your cocktail dress? Is the side view maybe not so flattering in last year’s jeans? Don’t buy the next size up because you can reshape your body! Now it’s possible to freeze off those pounds with a new technology called CoolSculpting. This procedure eliminates stubborn fat safely and effectively, without surgery or downtime. You’ll love the results, and every view of the new you!
With any of these treatments get ready to do a double-take in your mirror and turn a few heads too! You’ll love the results, and if you do have a ‘someone special’ in your life, they will too!